跳到主要內容

Lost Star -Adam Levine


Please, don't see
Just a boy caught up in dreams
And fantasies

Please, see me
Reaching out for someone
I can't see

Take my hand
Let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans
Sometimes are just a one night stand

I'll be damned
Cupid's demanding back it's arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears

And God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season
And the lambs are on the run

Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark

Who are we?
Just a speck of dust
Within the galaxy?

Woe, is me
If we're not careful
Turns into reality

But don't you dare
Let our best memories bring you sorrow
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
Turn the page
Maybe we'll find a brand new ending
Where we're dancing in our tears

And God, tell us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season
And the lambs are on the run

We're searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark

I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name
I thought I heard you out there crying
But just the same

And God, give us the reason
Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season
And this lamb is on the run

Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark

I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name
I thought I heard you out there crying

But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark

But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

成為一陣風

有一天我若歸於塵土,請將我的骨灰撒向山谷讓風帶走。如果有下輩子,我想成為一陣風,自在徜徉在世界任一隅;沒有牽掛也沒有顧慮、沒有焦躁沒有煩惱、沒有依賴沒有束縛,只是流動著,時而疾時而緩的流動著。 忽然間感到憂鬱,身體的血液放棄流動,只是有一搭沒一搭的推進。 偶爾會這樣。

關鍵詞--林俊傑

落葉的位置 譜出一首詩 時間在消逝 我們的故事開始 這是第一次 讓我見識愛情可以慷慨又自私 你是我的關鍵詞 lyrics all--