跳到主要內容

If It Kills Me - Jason Mraz



And it would be such a beautiful moment to see the look on your face
To know that I know that you know now
And baby that's a case of my wishful thinking
You know nothing

Well, all I really want to do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through

And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me, if it kills me

lyrics all --




Hello, tell me you know, yeah, you've figured me out
Something gave it away
And it would be such a beautiful moment to see the look on your face
To know that I know that you know now
And baby that's a case of my wishful thinking
You know nothing
Well you and I, why we go carrying on for hours on end
We get along much better than you and your boyfriend

Well, all I really want to do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through

And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me, if it kills me

Well, how long can I go on like this, wishing to kiss you
Before I rightly explode
And this double life I lead isn't healthy for me, in fact it makes me nervous
If I get caught I could be risking it all
Well, baby there's a lot that I miss in case I'm wrong

All I really want to do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through

And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me, if it kills me

If I should be so bold, I'd ask you to hold my heart in your hand
Tell you from the start how I've longed to be your man
But I never said a word I guess I'm gonna miss my chance again
Well, all I really want to do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me, if it kills me, if it kills me
I think it might kill me
And all I really want from you is to feel me
It's a feeling inside that keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me, if it kills me
It might kill me

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

成為一陣風

有一天我若歸於塵土,請將我的骨灰撒向山谷讓風帶走。如果有下輩子,我想成為一陣風,自在徜徉在世界任一隅;沒有牽掛也沒有顧慮、沒有焦躁沒有煩惱、沒有依賴沒有束縛,只是流動著,時而疾時而緩的流動著。 忽然間感到憂鬱,身體的血液放棄流動,只是有一搭沒一搭的推進。 偶爾會這樣。

關鍵詞--林俊傑

落葉的位置 譜出一首詩 時間在消逝 我們的故事開始 這是第一次 讓我見識愛情可以慷慨又自私 你是我的關鍵詞 lyrics all--